Royal~Knight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal~Knight

The Guild forum of Florensia Par server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Royal~Knight rank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xoxFerociousfox_XIxox
Guild Master
Guild Master
xoxFerociousfox_XIxox

Royal~Knight rank Empty
PostSubject: Royal~Knight rank   Royal~Knight rank EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:02 pm

okay guys.i post this topic since too many question about ranking in our guild.please read....

basic member:1~29

advantage:-

1)sorry no advantage be a basic member.So try hard to become elite^^
2)u will expell from guild after continuosly offline about 1 week..unless u give a reason by letter to gm or 2nd gm

p/s: 1)for lvl below 30..u can become elite member by become very talkactive and useful in guild.this is the fast way to be elite member
2)this rank also like punishment to other rank if they not follow the guild rule(i will post the rule later)...its mean if any sgm
or elite that againts the guild's rule,they will be demotion to basic member as a punishment about two week.So that he/she will
not get any advantage of elite@sgm rank about to week.

Elite member: for ppl 30~43

advantage:-

1)u can join any guild event(boss party,tower,pvp(among member) etc) except HoW.
2)u only will be expel from guild after continuosly offline about 2 week..unless u give a reason by a letter to gm or 2nd gm

Special guild member:44++

advandtage:-

1)beside gm and 2nd gm..only special guildmember can join HoW(GvG).elite not allow to join HoW..
2)Special member only will be expell from guild after continuosly offline about 1 month..unless they give a reason by a letter to
gm or 2nd gm.
3)i give priority to sgm if there any guild event.(e.g boss party;tower;pvp and etc)

2nd gm:

1)To all 2nd gm i will take ur position and give to other sgm if u not o9 at least once per week.So dun angry at me if this happened.That ur fault.Unless u give a reason by a letter to me.
2)2nd gm are the one will take care the guild when im not online/afk so all member can refer to 2nd gm if they got a problem in guild.
3)2nd are my advisor.So any decision i wanna make i will ask 2nd gm opinion first
4)all 2nd gm will be moderator in our guild's forum
5)I will not tolerate if 2nd gm left this guild...its mean u betray all the member of Royal~Knight
6)u can invite ppl to join me without ask my permission .But be careful..dun invite useless and annoying ppl..so choose ppl carefully.

P/S:

1)sorry for all sgm that become elite again...i do this so hopefully this will encourage u to lvl up.i hope u guys understand.

3)please respect 2nd gm as u respect me as a leader of this guild.

2)if 5 ppl from SGm rank lvl up to 55++..all of this criteria will change again like below..but their advantage remain same

basic: 1~34

elite guild member:35~49

special guild member:50++

3)I WILL POST RK RULE LATER.NEED TO DISCUSS WITH 2ND GM FIRST

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.i HOPE U ALL UNDERSTAND ALL ABOVE XDXD
king king king queen queen queen jocolor jocolor geek geek geek affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down

Royal~Knight rank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal~Knight :: General Chat :: Guild announcement-
Jump to: